Love Island USA 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year was amazing so it's worth giving the 5th season of Love Island USA a chance🍹🥳⛱☀😎
I imagine this will be a quiet thread, as the show won't air on ITV for some time.
Hopefully viewers not in the US can watch via this link if you copy it into your web browser. New episodes will appear shortly after they air.
(click on the play button next to s05e01 to start streaming)

233.png

2322.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bergie :love::ROFLMAO:
This guy is the dork character straight out of a high school/college movie. Despite enjoying fashion advice and a kissing masterclass from the guys, and flirting tips from the girls - I'm not sure he's going to experience the glow up/confidence boost needed to get himself a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Last year was amazing so it's worth giving the 5th season of Love Island USA a chance🍹🥳⛱☀😎
I imagine this will be a quiet thread, as the show won't air on ITV for some time.
Hopefully viewers not in the US can watch via this link if you copy it into your web browser. New episodes will appear shortly after they air.
(click on the play button next to s05e01 to start streaming)

View attachment 2322960
View attachment 2322961
Great link thanks so much I was watching so many ads on another link !
Harrison 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Kay Kay is so sweet hope she meets someone lovely

Reactions: 3
Omg @Diagnosis123 thank you so so much ❤❤
Totally ditched LI UK as I missed first few episodes due to family circumstances and had no interest BUT I miss the thread and all the familiar names 😔 and the great banter we used have.
So definitely going to start this later today. Really loved last year's US season!!
Thanks so much hunni x 😘

I just caught up to Episode 9, and there is some really interesting drama going on with Victor/Carmen/Bergie and Also Anna/Leo/Kassy.
Bombshell Hannah is my fav girl, and either Harrison or Keenan as fav guy.
If you've watched a couple episodes and thought "Meh, I'm not sure about this", I'd recommend sticking with it as cracks are forming within relationships and friendships all over the Villa.

And how cool is it that the Villa is right on the beach! 🏖

I’m enjoying this year ! I love how everyday I have a different opinion of the islanders.
Did anyone see the pics of Bergie bodybuilding on twitter but he let on he knows nothing about weights ? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Thanks so much for posting the link to this 😘 I’m up to date now and love it, I don’t remember the other USA seasons being this good but I may have forgot the earlier ones. I’ve decided to give season 4 another try now as I gave up after a few episodes and have heard it gets good

Reactions: 2
I like this series. I try and avoid spoilers but can’t seem to escape them.
There is no show on a Wednesday night in case anyone is wondering !

Enjoying this but wish some of the women didn't have to talk like 90s Paris Hilton.

Episode 23 from Casa Amor is amazing. A video message sent the OG girls into meltdown and 👇
Leo had sex with one of the Casa girls, Johnnie
I can't wait for the recoupling on Sunday night 🔥

Reactions: 4