Love Island UK 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually know the Sharon going in ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's honest to god so bloody stuck up and up herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think the whole conversation around LI & suicides is an interesting one I just think all 3 people had other things going on in their lives and the fact they were on love island is just one link between them.
They did all have horrible things said about them online which is never a nice thing but from the stories surrounding their deaths it feels like this was never the direct cause of them killing themselves.
Obviously I can be corrected as I didnt read everything at the time of their deaths.

Reactions: 21
Is anyone else absolutely cringing their insides out at Idris15secondsoffame commenting on each post about the newbies across all platforms ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the whole conversation around LI & suicides is an interesting one I just think all 3 people had other things going on in their lives and the fact they were on love island is just one link between them.
They did all have horrible things said about them online which is never a nice thing but from the stories surrounding their deaths it feels like this was never the direct cause of them killing themselves.
Obviously I can be corrected as I didnt read everything at the time of their deaths.
i agree. Sophieโ€™s series was nowhere near as popular as the later series. I also always thought Sophie was quite positively received by people and there was sympathy when Emma was horrible to her.

As for Mike, he went on reality shows after LI and the main perception of him from the public, to me, was that he was really good looking. From what I heard at the time he had money problems and I think regretted giving up football for a reality tv career.

Caroline was extremely tragic and I think LI did inadvertently lead to her death but because ITV said theyโ€™d drop her if she pled guilty.

Anyway, looking forward to the new series. The contestants seem a bit more normal with less influencers.

Is anyone else absolutely cringing their insides out at Idris15secondsoffame commenting on each post about the newbies across all platforms ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜–
Yeah and Jake Quickendon the ultimate beg.

Reactions: 11
Ffs they're all at it ๐Ÿ˜… Ollie is just salty cos he got called out for hunting and ended up leaving the villa shortly after cos he was supposedly still in love with his girlfriend ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20210621-150509_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The contestant was born with a club foot which he had lots of operations on and now you can barely notice unless he's barefoot cause he walks on his tiptoes a bit.

It's not a competition and i imagine what he had was hard to deal with but I don't think that's going to break any boundaries for casting more diverse people

Reactions: 20
i agree. Sophieโ€™s series was nowhere near as popular as the later series. I also always thought Sophie was quite positively received by people and there was sympathy when Emma was horrible to her.

As for Mike, he went on reality shows after LI and the main perception of him from the public, to me, was that he was really good looking. From what I heard at the time he had money problems and I think regretted giving up football for a reality tv career.

Caroline was extremely tragic and I think LI did inadvertently lead to her death but because ITV said theyโ€™d drop her if she pled guilty.

Anyway, looking forward to the new series. The contestants seem a bit more normal with less influencers.

Yeah and Jake Quickendon the ultimate beg.
Mike didn't give up his football career. I think he had to stop playing due to an injury. Also he was suffering grief from the death of his Nanna. I'm sure he took his life just days later :(

Reactions: 2
The cast always looks bad in the beginning and boring, but give it a week or two in and it will be entertaining ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
Surely we get some meme worthy moments like the last few. Siannise was TV gold in the last one, though everyone on twitter kept roasting her calling her sia-neese twins or Shawn's knees. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't watch Love Island but I might year, as I have the same condition as Hugo and you don't see it on TV very often.

Reactions: 8
None of them float my boat. Not into muscles. Hopefully some of them have decent personalities

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.