Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam is even more boring than Brad. Come on Millie ditch the boring bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whew Brad is boring, and im not really team millie either i want them out too pls this is 5 mins wasted

Reactions: 2
Really think this show has had its day. The cast are tit, none of them seem to like each other, half of them don’t appear to even have a brain cell, the challenges are repulsive. It’s all a bit dead..

Reactions: 32
This might be the episode I duck out at.. I’ve given it two weeks now I feel like it’s not redeemable at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like Millie and Liam but I think the age difference could duck them over. It seems like Millie wants a deeper connection but Liam only cares about physical attraction.

Reactions: 10
I’m still annoyed that Teddy was made to choose his couple last. It would’ve been a twist if he got to choose any one of the girls, rather than just pick between the last two because personally I don’t think he likes Faye at all, seems she was just his preference out of the two that were there.. on another note I’m bored as hell this episode. I don’t think I have the patience for 6 more weeks lol

Reactions: 16
Don’t think the age difference is the issue I think it’s the fact Liam appears to reply solely on his looks and has absolutely no depth to him

Reactions: 14
It feels like they spent waaay too long on Millie and Liam. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.