Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so dull. Millie has gone from being really chill and fun to asking a zillion boring questions and even Liam can barely stay awake let alone us 😳

Reactions: 12
Don’t think the age difference is the issue I think it’s the fact Liam appears to reply solely on his looks and has absolutely no depth to him
I think he just wants to duck her, he went on and on in his speech about how sexy she was and there’s sexual tension etc

Reactions: 15
Liam does seem boring but millie seems needy and insecure. I don't blame her in there but she needs to tone it down slightly, feel like she's always fishing for compliments and reassurance

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch this on the itv app? Jesus it’s so tit, keeps freezing so all I can see is a frozen screen but all I can hear is kissing noises 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHAT WAS THAT HEAD WOBBLE AND WEIRD VOICE HE DID BEFORE HE KISSED FAYE 🤣🤣🤢

Reactions: 1
You know when you play scrabble and you put all of your letters back in the bag because they’re all shite and pick again….. we need to do this with this cast

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please everyone do NOT vote for chloe and Toby...can't vote in Republic of Ireland 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.