Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I see why all the girls have fake boobs for this mandatory challenge the producers LOVE. Me and my itty bitty titties wouldn’t qualify

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like Millie but Liam for whatever reason is giving me the massive ick, it’s making me cringe when he’s flirting with Millie 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="aimzalicious, post: 5584928, member: 96962"

but seriously, is Toby okay? he's like an alien put on planet earth to gather info on humans
[/QUOTE]

I’m dead! this is hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been with my partner for 6 years and I would gag doing this with him 🤮🤮🤮🤮 how are they doing it?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh got I thought the change in beat of the music meant the food challenge was done and I looked up. Regretted it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.