Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Dumbledore x 2
Sam Neill
When they said a non brit couldn't play bond recently when Pearce is irish 🤣
Ah jaysus 🤣
Great to have someone on my side here @PepsiCherry 😘😘

So I'm running a fever and SHO here in UHL is coming up to do bloods etc
I'd say she's delighted cause she loves this thread and LLL + Tignam 😅😅

Have to fill her in on all the sca lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Had a thought but so far personality wise, Lucinda kind of reminds me of Georgia 😬😬😬 I wonder if she’s loyal babe 🤔

This is the American version of LI currently airing on its 3rd season (first episode is up on YT as well). What a fucking difference. 🥵

(I am not responsible for any fanny spasms that may occur as a result of this post)

A lot more diverse than ours! Disappointing actually because Iv always thought we were a better nation than the US in terms of diversity

Ad-gifted

Is it not time for the boys to do a recoupling seen as the girls did the last one??
Oh yeah, you're totally right. I switched it in my head for some reason. Then it depends on the order, since Liam and Hugo could go for Millie, and Aaron and Brad for Lucinda.

sydneymae

LOL tell us how you really feel why don't you! Haha! Do you have beef with this girl in real life or something?!
No but this is a gossip thread and Im stating my honest opinion, sure much more blunt and borderline nasty you could argue than I would be about people irl but take a look at this thread and any threads on here this is what we all do. Anonymously state our opinions whether theyre good bad nasty full of praise what have you.

mcfeez

VIP Member
This is the American version of LI currently airing on its 3rd season (first episode is up on YT as well). What a fucking difference. 🥵

(I am not responsible for any fanny spasms that may occur as a result of this post)

I think the guys are better looking definitely.