Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Oh my. Just read someone got into the villa - the security must be bloody lax. How's this manage to happen?

Toby has zero sex appeal.
I'd agree. The first day I thought he's alright😍 but it's gone now, don't see it anymore and his mixed messages r.e Kaz is annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

whatstheteab

VIP Member
How much do the new arrivals to the villa know about the guys/girls that already in there before they go in? Are they kept up to date on who is coupled up and what's going on or is it totally kept from them?
According to most Islanders they’re not told anything before entering the villa, however, there have been cases where Islanders like Savannah from S4 Casa Amor got the call last minute so they were able to watch some footage before entering the villa.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I’ve only watched 3 episodes of this, it’s my first series, and I had to google which one Faye is (google top and only suggestion was “Faye love island before surgery” lol) but I still can’t tell which one she is?! The only one I don’t like so far is Shannon with the short dark hair, I find her so stuck up and rude towards that guy the other day.

sydneymae

Wow, if Lucinda is 'repulsive' to look at then I should never leave my house again 😃
I more so mean in terms of her facial expressions and over lip filled mouth. It does personally repulse me to look at her when she speaks of chews or laughs. She has nice eyes a nice body and she’s tanned that’s it (edit) fake tanned* even

• Haha

Han___

UNPOPULAR OPINION but I dont think Lucinda is as pretty and goddess like as people are making her out to be I mean what the fuck I find her repulsive to look at. I will admit she has nice eyes but thats it. Her face especially her mouth area and her teeth are scary she looks like an overly animated dolly its creepy. Also her chewing, her voice, the way she speaks its all SO obnoxious and immature. Did you see that scene with Hugo she looks so.. dumb? All squealy and giggly flipping her overly long ratty hair going ‘oh reaaaaaaallaaaayyy?’ ‘I like people that are clevaaaaaahhhhhh’ (when she’s CLEARLY not) and she just sounds so stupid saying to Hugo ‘yeh like I feel like you’re really clevaaahhh and claaaassaaaaayyy I love a bitta claaaasss yehhhh I love claaaasssss’ Wtf? She sounds so stupid and sorry i know it’s a bit harsh but mark my words this girl is fake and dumb. She’s one of the typical influencers who comes on to love island because she wants an easy fast way to become famous so she can have that designer luxury lifestyle and appear like she’s this self made rich woman when in reality she’s got no real sense of style, no culture or diversity to her personality, no real eye for anything and is just plain vapid. I just can’t see this girl having an actual intellectual conversation with someone especially Hugo. It’s just her looks that she has but like I said I don’t even think she’s pretty or at least nowhere near as pretty as people are making her out to be! Just look at her in comparison to her Instagram she literally looks almost like some exotic poc on her Instagram with all the editing even editing her eyes which are already bright and clear irl. Then you look at her on love island go back and look at ‘the boys grafting over dinner with the bombshells’ video that the love island youtube posted and really watch Lucinda the way she talks and her mannerisms and facial expressions. She looks like a creepy over animated doll it’s freaky. I just think everything about her is fake mark my words she’s not going to be well liked as the series goes on.
Hmm, you sound like you know her! Spill the tea?! I think her eyes are stunning but she seems totally vacant and deffo knows shes hot and will have the boys eating out of her palm.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Ffs Limerick we fwwwiends no more. For love island Ive to shrink to an average height and get a blonde wig and find the smallest bikini 🤣🤣🤣
Noooo we're still friends @PepsiCherry ...what i left out was I'm in my mid 40's and about 3 stone to loose lol..so basically I need to jump back 25 years...Love Island Ireland 🇮🇪 😍

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
I do feel bad for Rachel, she came in and only got to pick between the 2 left overs, and then these girls come in and can pick whoever they want and steel someone’s guy
She could've cracked on with any of them outside the couples, that's what recouplings are for. But she fancied Brad and either didn't get to know any of the others or it was edited to make it look like she didn't