Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Oh they get to date 3 guys each.
Starter, Main & Dessert

Millie: Aaron, Liam & Hugo
Lucinda: Brad, Hugo & Aaron

Reactions: 1

Cloak

VIP Member
How can people say they don’t understand why Kaz and Liberty are hyped up yet the most upvoted comments in here are about Hugo being the best and how the girls are mad for leaving him out?! Pot, kettle?

But a bonnet isn’t for style, it’s literally to protect your hair and she shouldn’t have to wear wraps that are stylish?

This is part of the reason why so many black women are cagey about going on reality TV - the point has massively been missed here! Headscarves often cause traction alopecia, a satin bonnet is the best option here.
I did say that in my post, I understand it's for her hair. I don't wear sexy pyjamas every night but I'm not on Love Island!

Thetea101

Totally random but u guys on this thread were lush n helpful to me yday.
Literally just curious. On Tattle, who decides when the thread is closed and who opens a new thread?

Thanks 🤣🤣🤣❤

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
No but this is a gossip thread and Im stating my honest opinion, sure much more blunt and borderline nasty you could argue than I would be about people irl but take a look at this thread and any threads on here this is what we all do. Anonymously state our opinions whether theyre good bad nasty full of praise what have you.
Yeah I get what you're saying, it did crack me up,, thought you may have known her that's all!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Oh ffs where am I supposed to watch love island from beginning now?
ETA never mind got it on plus 1 be back at 12pm x

• Heart