Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whassupgirl

Missed last nights ep due to football but I can’t seem to get it on ITV Hub to catch up 😫 anyone else had this problem?

sydneymae

UNPOPULAR OPINION but I dont think Lucinda is as pretty and goddess like as people are making her out to be I mean what the fuck I find her repulsive to look at. I will admit she has nice eyes but thats it. Her face especially her mouth area and her teeth are scary she looks like an overly animated dolly its creepy. Also her chewing, her voice, the way she speaks its all SO obnoxious and immature. Did you see that scene with Hugo she looks so.. dumb? All squealy and giggly flipping her overly long ratty hair going ‘oh reaaaaaaallaaaayyy?’ ‘I like people that are clevaaaaaahhhhhh’ (when she’s CLEARLY not) and she just sounds so stupid saying to Hugo ‘yeh like I feel like you’re really clevaaahhh and claaaassaaaaayyy I love a bitta claaaasss yehhhh I love claaaasssss’ Wtf? She sounds so stupid and sorry i know it’s a bit harsh but mark my words this girl is fake and dumb. She’s one of the typical influencers who comes on to love island because she wants an easy fast way to become famous so she can have that designer luxury lifestyle and appear like she’s this self made rich woman when in reality she’s got no real sense of style, no culture or diversity to her personality, no real eye for anything and is just plain vapid. I just can’t see this girl having an actual intellectual conversation with someone especially Hugo. It’s just her looks that she has but like I said I don’t even think she’s pretty or at least nowhere near as pretty as people are making her out to be! Just look at her in comparison to her Instagram she literally looks almost like some exotic poc on her Instagram with all the editing even editing her eyes which are already bright and clear irl. Then you look at her on love island go back and look at ‘the boys grafting over dinner with the bombshells’ video that the love island youtube posted and really watch Lucinda the way she talks and her mannerisms and facial expressions. She looks like a creepy over animated doll it’s freaky. I just think everything about her is fake mark my words she’s not going to be well liked as the series goes on.
soooooo stunning such a goddess soooo sexy
8E7E1CF1-6AF0-4A43-A662-BEDD3BAD3F89.jpeg
B15F015A-92D8-4BB4-9C1D-A39F601A5D9C.jpeg
58951176-BDC7-4643-B383-41A72693B6F4.jpeg

Priscilla99

I don't have children, but I said to my husband last night it was really irresponsible of her parents. If she felt like that they should've arranged counselling for her and shown her real women. An afternoon in a female gym changing room would've helped. Women's bodies are fundamentally beautiful, curvy bits, some bits bigger than other bits, straight bits, bumpy bits, bits missing, hairy bits, wrinkled bits... but they are all different.
Ugh - sometimes im glad I don't have children...
Know what you mean, kids take a lot but they give far more back😀

Pshsjsnn

Have you guys seen this? It’s by Birmingham Live so awful actual reporting so doesn’t really say anything but shocking! You think security would be really good! Especially if it’s just a youtuber broke in not someone trained in this sort of thing, if you know what I mean

Penguin86

VIP Member
if this is about Rachel.. i think they forget the sun makes them darker cause it’s upsetting me that her and kaz make up is very light for them which they’ve packed because the sun will literally make them darker meaning they need make up to match their tone when it gets darker . upsetting me😭
It was i just noticed when she was speaking in that room to camera her face looked really white and shiny in places

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Talking about black people here though

Kaz
Samira
Yewande
... loads

Always treated so bad and second best 😳

Treated like meh when they're all better looking then the majority... like they where all stunning 😳
Yeah you’re right. The winter one seemed a little different with Luke. Also one of the twins was with Chad was it? I can’t remember what happened with Mike.
Does tend to be the women more so. They’ve all been so beautiful too.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
The game is going on for extra half hour, is LI still going to be at 10 or pushed back. I'll have to catch up at 11 if so grrrr😡😡😡😡

Cloak

VIP Member
Besides the point. Wearing tight scarves ‘for style’ for 8 weeks can do a number on the edge of your scalp. Wearing your hair without protection like Rachel means it ends up dry and knotted. She can’t win, and I’d rather she looked after her hair cause getting your edges back is a thankless task.
Fair enough! ❤

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Toby seemed so uninterested in Chloe while they were talking and she was just fake laughing the whole time
I know. Her loud laughing seemed designed to annoy Kaz - 'look at the fun we're having!' And I actually quite Chloe now but that was all a bit 😬