Love Island UK 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the villa really needs an Adam/Terry/Michael/Theo type. The boys are all so boring and bland looking.

Reactions: 18
Genuinely don’t know how the girls can be arsed to put makeup on everyday in that heat and then look all sexy for bed😩 imagine wearing full on makeup in the heat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I really enjoy watching Love Island but I have not caught the bug on this season - nore did I the last. Maybe its done its time now.

Reactions: 11
The boys are typical millennial f boys and the girls are influencer wannabes with nothing between their ears! Hating this series so far!

Reactions: 32
I've always been invested in the couples/people from the first episode but this year they are all so similar and boring. There are no controversial characters and none of them are as attractive as previous seasons in my opinion. Where are the Amber's, Megan's, Molly Maes etc. Snooze fest

Reactions: 12
Absolutely no one:

White men calling Black women: strong, feisty, independent 🤢

Chuggs just met her, how does he know that. Weird 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Shanon says she thinks Chloe is playing up to the cameras. 😬

Reactions: 10
Absolutely no one:

White men calling Black women: strong, feisty, independent 🤢

Chuggs just met her, how does he know that. Weird 🙃
I must admit I thought the same but wondered if I was reading in to it too much. I’m BAME but not black yet i felt the choice of words to be very stereotypical and presumptive.

• Heart
Ngl I really hope they bring back Shannon like they did with Mike and Sam. It was the only time they did that twist so it would be something different for a change!

Reactions: 4
The thing I’m missing this year is no one has a laugh. I love the bromances etc and all the fun. Since when did 20 year olds just chat about if they have a meaningful connection all day don’t they just get pissed duck and chuck until they accidentally catch feelings? It’s more like profesh reality people now a days booo. Bring back Zara losing miss gb for giving a blow job!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They need to bring some big twists and drama this year, we all need it and it would make it 100% times better

Reactions: 7
After Sun isn't on Irish TV 😪😪 the IFTA'S are on...can't believe i started watching LI on what is arguably the worst year EVER according to everyone here!!
Where's the goss,the juice all the shenanigans 🤔 👀
It’s on virgin two if you have Sky

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched every series of love island since day one (I even remember those cringed 00s celebrity love island series with Calum Best!) and I’m just so bored with this series already, they are all dull and forgettable! I’ve just started rewatching series 3 and it’s like watching a completely different show!!

Reactions: 18
I feel like normally there’s girls at the start of the series who you just know will last till the end even if they don’t stay coupled up with their first partner and I’m not really getting that vibe from any of them? I think everyone’s abit too serious tbf

I’ve watched every series of love island since day one (I even remember those cringed 00s celebrity love island series with Calum Best!) and I’m just so bored with this series already, they are all dull and forgettable! I’ve just started rewatching series 3 and it’s like watching a completely different show!!
Is season one anywhere? I never watched that

Reactions: 4
Omg I always forget about the celebrity love island how amazing was it abi titmuss lee sharp 😂😂 are these around anywhere to rewatch??

Reactions: 12
Just caught up. I agree with a previous poster, not feeling Rachel. Also she looks at people with a side eye and her chin tilted upwards when she's talking to them and that annoys me.

Chloe is my favourite girl.

Reactions: 5
This season is tit. Game over.
I’m still gonna watch it and still gonna moan. Big bunch of boring bastards. Kaz and her scream can duck off - strange behaviour and stops her being liked.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.