Love Island UK 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He answered the question as part of the game. Then he has Faye going OTT saying she cried every day for five years before her rents got her a pair of new titties. I very much doubt that's the case Faye love.
Yeah like what he said is no different than girls saying they want a tall man..or girls saying they want a groomed or up groomed man.

Reactions: 7
This is the same faye who made a dig at Jake's height the other night moving the goal posts to suit her narrative

Reactions: 18
Disgusted by how Faye and Sharon tore into Hugo so unnecessarily. I think he's such a nice fella. May I please ask what procedure he had done that was referred to here as I must have missed it in the show?

Reactions: 13
I reckon Brad and j will be fighting over lucinda chloe is fckd now millie will be going between liam and Aaron I reckon hugo will stay loyal to chloe in a recoupling Rachel be gone home and maybe Sharon or faye?

Reactions: 3
Only catching up now. My sister showed me Hugos rumored girlfriends insta. She deleted a highlight named baby today or yesterday ☕

Has this already been talked about? 🤣

I'm so shocked Aaron was completely turned off Sharon- fair fucks to him and it makes him more attractive. He's a handsome feicer

I reckon Brad and j will be fighting over lucinda chloe is fckd now millie will be going between liam and Aaron I reckon hugo will stay loyal to chloe in a recoupling Rachel be gone home and maybe Sharon or faye?
Millie is rotten and looks like faye.. girl needs bangs

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.