Love Island UK 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Laura isn’t going to be in the Vila much this year because of the baby?
They said on Lorraine (I think) it’s because of covid they’re limiting her time going in as they’re like a bubble now so she could bring covid in and ruin it all but surely they are testing her so not sure really that argument works.

Reactions: 6
So has LW flown back to the UK for this? Seems a bit ridiculous
I’ve never understood this either. Like why not just have a separate host for After Sun? Especially in a pandemic you would think they would avoid flying back and forth.

Reactions: 17
I think they need to do a serious shake up! Get two bombshell girls in there and 2 bombshell lads, they have to pick out of those already coupled up and those left single get dumped. We need some personality in there! And preferably someone I can understand because Brad just ain't it.

Reactions: 24
I always say it’s boring until I get into it but this year even that hasn’t happened, they are all dull a bloody dishwater

Reactions: 9
I’m watching Aftersun just to see what Shannon has to say.

Reactions: 2
I think they need to do a serious shake up! Get two bombshell girls in there and 2 bombshell lads, they have to pick out of those already coupled up and those left single get dumped. We need some personality in there! And preferably someone I can understand because Brad just ain't it.
Maybe this will be the first year that none of the original cast members make it to the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth have they chosen Chloe for this segment, she’s the last person I want to see more of 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
After Sun isn't on Irish TV 😪😪 the IFTA'S are on...can't believe i started watching LI on what is arguably the worst year EVER according to everyone here!!
Where's the goss,the juice all the shenanigans 🤔 👀

Reactions: 2
They said on Lorraine (I think) it’s because of covid they’re limiting her time going in as they’re like a bubble now so she could bring covid in and ruin it all but surely they are testing her so not sure really that argument works.
What’s the bloody point in having anyone present it then? Other than the finale there isn’t really a need for a presenter. Surely she’d be getting tested before flying back to Majorca anyway.

Reactions: 3
What are the bets that Jakes head will turn at Casa Amour.. History repeating itself..

Reactions: 13
What are the bets that Jakes head will turn at Casa Amour.. History repeating itself..
I’d be more surprised if his head doesn’t turn. I honestly think this could be the year with the most switches.

Reactions: 10
I guess back to KHM thread where its all kicking off in ibeeeeeefa lol 😆 😅

Definitely going to go back and binge season 2 of LI ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.