Love Island UK 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chugs definitely doesn’t like her he just wants to stay. You can tell with his body language

Reactions: 25
Surprised to see Paige and Fin in the audience. Totally forgot they even won 😬

Curious to see what Shannon has to say though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I only started watching last year. I want to watch previous seasons which one was best to start with?

Right I only started watching last year. I want to watch previous seasons which one was best to start with?
Season 2, 3 or 5 for sure! Personally I’d start with 3 as imo it has the best cast and it was also the first year to have Casa Amor 🤗

Reactions: 5
Do we reckon Laura isn’t going to be in the Vila much this year because of the baby?

Reactions: 6
It’s blatant neither Chuggs nor Brad are into her and have been just faking it to stay in which is of course the game but just ridiculous for choice from the producers. Bloody cliff hangers annoy me too doesn’t make me wanna watch it anymore I’ll still tune in the next day!!

Reactions: 26
Season 2 and 3 were the best IMO, but beware that both of these seasons have a cast member who is now dead :(
I think season 5 was better than season 4 Aswel but season 4 is definitely still worth a watch

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Personally though the cast is just awful this year, with taking a year off you’d expect they’d be really making up for lost time.
The cast this year are too chilled or too cocky, not coming in for love clearly, just for the followers & fame after.
No one likes each other, well expect Liberty and even those feelings aren’t reciprocated.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.