Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I know we say the old ones were better etc but the class of Jan 2020 relationships actually don’t seem to be doing too bad. It’s nearly 18 months on and a few of them are still together so let’s just hope it gets better from here and we have a few iconic ‘I’m loyal babe’ moments. Please, I’m begging 😂

Reactions: 1

Whassupgirl

Which pair do we think could be the long running couple of the villa? Im talking Jack and Dani, Cara and Nathan, Tommy and Molly etc

Lilylate

VIP Member
Not sure who she’ll pick but I think the shock could be that whoever the single girl ends up being, goes home?

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Ovie was the most beautiful human to Grace love island inside & out.

Camilla was the prettiest girl for me. Naturally stunning. I can’t be dealing with all the Botox and filler when they’re barely old enough to vote.
She was a dick but I thought Kady was beautiful, same with Emma - both from S2.

leepdeex

Why is everyone so convinced someone is leaving (whether that’s by being booted or walking?) on previous series no one has been kicked out after a day they just stay single until the next recoupleing and then someone will leave.. I’m just wondering whether I’ve missed an announcement at someone leaving?!

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
A housemate of mine from uni was on a series of Big Brother. Obviously he wasn't allowed to tell anyone so we only found out because a friend who watched the first episode where they all go in and texted us all. The next day, we got in beers and snacks and gathered at our place to watch and were all hyping him up on social media.

And we watched him get dumped.

Day 2 and he was gone. He was always very vocal about wanting a media career (was studying media at uni), and definitely hoped it was going to make him famous and he got one night, everyone hated him and noone's heard from him since.

That's a good call. Can definitely see Chloe taking Brad and Faye not being up for it and saying she can't be arsed anymore.
Who was that?!