Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
And sorry to say but all those women, apart from Shannon and kaz are total catfishes!! Real life them and insta them are totally different! I love a filter but this is taking the piss 🙄
I thought the majority of them looked very good by the pool in minimal make up. Liberty is a great example.

They are good looking even if they don’t specifically match your personal preferences.

Reactions: 2

Lilykins

VIP Member
Georgia was a nightmare 😂😭
She was entertaining though!

Putting my tin foil hat on for a second.

In Shannon’s interview she stated that she was an ex glamour model and that she no longer does nude content. However, from the sounds of it her OnlyFans was still active prior to entering the villa. Is it possible that she lied to the producers about her OF and that’s why she got the boot? Something similar happened to one of the guys in the last US season where he didn’t disclose that he had done adult work and was booted as soon as it leaked to the press.

Kinda hoping they’ll bring her back though. It seems cruel to fly her out, make her quarantine then send her home after 2 days 😭
But then saying this, then surely for this to be the case the producers would have told Chloe to go for Aaron then? Or decided it Aaron were picked to pull the plug on Shannon but they wouldn’t have done if it been anyone else?

GossWhore

VIP Member
honestly just reminiscing old love island series at this point 😂 thinking of all my favourite moments

when kady and olivia were locked in the hideaway shouting abuse at tina
maura and tom ‘it will be interesting to see if she’s all mouth or not’
kady spilling her drink over malia and getting her kicked off the show
when malin came back into the villa to confront terry after he had sex with emma over the covers 😭
zara losing her miss gb title after having sex with alex
michael and joanna getting together after casa amor and seeing ambers reaction
olivia telling chris to sit down best toxic couple ever
jack and georgia kissing on the date
curtis and amy i was coming here to tell you that i loved you
jon proposing to hannah ofc
rykard leaving the island for rachel
theo and tyla ‘if you like johnny so much you’d leave’
mr fucking boyfriend
CHALDISH
Michael: you didunt open up gurl 🤣🤣
Amy: I came back to tell you I Ioved you **Curtis blank face**
Georgia: I'm loooyaaaaal

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Just my opinion, they wouldn't be my first picks to get on Love Island. Maybe butter faces is a bit harsh 😂 I think Sharon is the best looking. I actually find Liberty unattractive, I don't think she has good facial features at all.. Same with Chloe.

Camilla is so beautiful. I thought Jessica (coupled with Dom) was stunning, great smile.
Oh I forgot about Jess and Dom... yes and they are still together.