Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eckledomr

Was LI 2019 this dry to begin with, I can’t remember? I didn’t really watch 2020, but don’t know if I’m just being impatient and it will get better or if the line up is just shit haha

Reactions: 1

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
How is it exaggeration? They all look wildly different in their Instagrams, that's not even about personal preference at all to observe that they've all used tonnes of angles and filters to look different to how they look in real life. Even the best looking of women will be called a catfish if they do stuff like that. Seems an odd thing to be touchy about!
Replying with a different opinion is not being touchy. Especially replying after my view was deemed “quite bizarre”.

I feel it is exaggerating things quite a bit to say they look nothing like their IG photos. Also the term catfishing clearly has connotations beyond merely looking different. The choice of words matters when making a point.

PurplePie

Chatty Member
To be fair, that might not even be true. Usually if they’re been a leak, it’s all over social media and not just on one platform. You’ll have to let us know if the TikTok person was correct! 😀
Ya it might not be correct but I'll let ye know later if the Tik Tok leak was true or not!

Can u type it in here with one of those spoiler things so people can click on it if they want or keep scrolling if not or is that allowed? 😅
Okay I hope I've done this right but they said it was
Faye

nbt

VIP Member
I feel like it’s picking up tonight. Love the excitement of the dates 🥰

Loopy83

VIP Member
OK so all the girls are a bit chunky?! I don't mean fat they are all slim but no real petite girls. Is this what most girls look like now? Kind of sporty? I know I sound ancient saying this. 😂😂

Gamu

VIP Member
Just seen on the daily mail that someone will be leaving tonight after the recoupling! I hope it’s not Shannon, but think it may be? Only reason being she’s not interested at all in any of the guys yet, so not sure if any would pick her
I really hope she doesn’t pick Brad. Fern is the only one there who looks likely to cause drama.