Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brad will get the, kiss the one you find most attractive and he's gonna snog chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Toby is my favourite boy and i Didn’t think I would like him as he looks like Wes Nelson 2.0. He came over as really sweet on the date. Him and Kas are not meant to be though. He needs a younger girl who is more fun and not As intense I think

Chloe’s voice makes me want to pull out my own ear drums!!! She is just so irritating as is Sharon!

Reactions: 13
Me watching them kiss - oh my GOD they’re gonna lose prize money!!!!

Then I realise I’m watching Love Island not Too Hot to Handle. Brain can’t compute 2 reality dating shows at once.

This
When they touch I’m like
STOP TOUCHING ITS GONNA COST YOU THE DOLLAS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m warming up to Jake and Liberty but I feel like Jake would defo ditch her for someone in Casa Amor 🥲

Reactions: 17
That was a dick move!!

Wheres the Greg gif! "What was your thought process behind that"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, I'm going to need a Chris or a Kem or a Kady or a Maura or a Jack n Dani in there in order for me to stick with it to the bitter end.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.