Love Island Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could I ever think Megan was good looking. Her ass is absolutely terrible. God what is wrong with women these days
---
And Jessica has to stop using the f word. Sounds terrible and on national TV, every sentence starts or ends with it

Reactions: 1
I missed ep 18 as it doesn’t have it where I’m watching!!! So annoying. But the last episode is giving petty!!! I’m here for it 🤣

I’ve just started watching thi, I didn’t even realise it was on ITV. Loving the messiness of it all.

I wasn't going to watch this but wound up watching the first last night. Liberty is getting on my nerves, otherwise think it seems like a great cast (though I am side-eyeing Justine a little for saying she would have picked Curtis over Jack if she were just going off attraction). Loved the drama of the blindfolds at the end, I would have liked Megan to join the all stars series so great to see her get the opportunity to be messy

Also Maya seemed to be enjoying presenting more!

Reactions: 2
I wasn't going to watch this but wound up watching the first last night. Liberty is getting on my nerves, otherwise think it seems like a great cast (though I am side-eyeing Justine a little for saying she would have picked Curtis over Jack if she were just going off attraction). Loved the drama of the blindfolds at the end, I would have liked Megan to join the all stars series so great to see her get the opportunity to be messy

Also Maya seemed to be enjoying presenting more!
Can’t stand watching Liberty get pied over and over can the girl just give it a rest 🤣 hopefully she isn’t in it long she’s so jarring

Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely loving it! So much messier and so much drama and twists. Great cast too!

I’ve just finished it and gotta say, I really enjoyed it. Maya was better at presenting this one, and I liked that when the ex islanders came in, they actually said what they thought, not like in the all stars version (except for messy mitch). Ray really pissed me off with all the crying tho! Hope they film more seasons as it was way better than the normal
Love island

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished it and gotta say, I really enjoyed it. Maya was better at presenting this one, and I liked that when the ex islanders came in, they actually said what they thought, not like in the all stars version (except for messy mitch). Ray really pissed me off with all the crying tho! Hope they film more seasons as it was way better than the normal
Love island
Agreed about Ray. I wasn't minding him at first and hated him by the end. And Justine and Cely really didn't do anything to warrant the tit they got I didn't think.

I am about 4 or 5 episodes in and enjoying it. How has Curtis suddenly become the man the ladies are after? I see Liberty is the same - going in hard on someone and ignoring Jess who is her competition. Liking the American contestants. Lisa is a bit intense.

I am about 4 or 5 episodes in and enjoying it. How has Curtis suddenly become the man the ladies are after? I see Liberty is the same - going in hard on someone and ignoring Jess who is her competition. Liking the American contestants. Lisa is a bit intense.
In fairness I didn’t love Jess. Great entertainment though! Yes, surprised Curtis went with Lisa. She’s very intense and not hugely likeable. Nobody seems to like her really and Curtis seems like a real people pleaser.

People are always suprised at this but forget in his own season he had Amy, Maura and Francesca fighting over him and I remember in the early days a few of the other girls floated him as possibility to couple up with. When he was on Celebs Go Dating most of the women wanted him there too. It's not without precedence.

Trying to avoid reading anything here yet as I think I am way behind others. Just wanted to say that Courtney makes my ears bleed.

Trying to avoid reading anything here yet as I think I am way behind others. Just wanted to say that Courtney makes my ears bleed.
I keep forgetting her name is Courtney, she looks like a Natalia to me 😂 so whenever someone mentions her I have to think who she is lol

Georgia S is similar to All Star - allegedly nervous when talking to Toby and Johnny. As she was with Toby, Callum and Tom in All Stars!

Not got to Courtney yet!

Jess is too much, I thought Liberty went in too hard on Johnny, but Jess is a whole another level.

Reactions: 2
Georgia S is similar to All Star - allegedly nervous when talking to Toby and Johnny. As she was with Toby, Callum and Tom in All Stars!

Not got to Courtney yet!

Jess is too much, I thought Liberty went in too hard on Johnny, but Jess is a whole another level.
Not got to Courtney yet, I envy you! Jeeze Louise make her stop.