Love Island Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t this broadcasting here yet? So annoying, I just want to watch it on my TV I don’t want to have to faff with a stream on my laptop 😭
me too I don’t understand why they can’t just air it on the tv here 😭

Reactions: 4
getting tired of the americans, theyre so stupid its a competiton and all the yanks are besties and dont wnt to vote each other off even though currently the couple winning the most challenges and holding all the power is american, they all had the chance to vote a couple off last night including the strong coupe ray and imani and they all chose friendship over competition and voted toby and georgia off, poor georgia was only in the villa 48 hours if that before getting booted

Reactions: 6
getting tired of the americans, theyre so stupid its a competiton and all the yanks are besties and dont wnt to vote each other off even though currently the couple winning the most challenges and holding all the power is american, they all had the chance to vote a couple off last night including the strong coupe ray and imani and they all chose friendship over competition and voted toby and georgia off, poor georgia was only in the villa 48 hours if that before getting booted
Yeah I thought that was highly unfair. They shouldn’t have several people who are close friends in there especially where there’s a cash prize at the end. The physical challenge didn’t make sense either Toby and Georgia weren’t going to win against liberty and Toby

Reactions: 2
It’s mad the Uk stars are out so fast. If the public could vote it would be very different.
I haven’t t heard of the USA gang and they will definitely be winning at this rate.
Cely’s hair clips are a joke. I can’t believe she isn’t dragged about it. .

• Heart
It’s mad the Uk stars are out so fast. If the public could vote it would be very different.
I haven’t t heard of the USA gang and they will definitely be winning at this rate.
Cely’s hair clips are a joke. I can’t believe she isn’t dragged about it. .
OMG Agrred 100% those hair clips are vile and make her look like a deranged toddler, Justine is meant to be her bestie, if that was my best friend No way would I let her out wearing those once never mind twice!

Ok. I've started watching

And after the cheesy stripping to bikini and topless guys Maya said "we have our All stars"

But there's gonna be Love Island All Stars????

Reactions: 1
we lost Megan, she got sick and had to leave the show and wont be back :( I'm gutted, she was bringing drama and chaos and she and Kyra were just getting good and when I say Good I mean drama was happening, im so sad her time was cut short, she brought chaos and drama, really really hope shes on All Stars in January, shes to good not to be on it

• Sad
we lost Megan, she got sick and had to leave the show and wont be back :( I'm gutted, she was bringing drama and chaos and she and Kyra were just getting good and when I say Good I mean drama was happening, im so sad her time was cut short, she brought chaos and drama, really really hope shes on All Stars in January, shes to good not to be on it
IMG_5648.jpeg

Apparently she posted this during filming in September. I’m annoyed that her and Georgia have left. The only UK girl left is Liberty. It’s been obvious from the start that Cely and Justine will make it til the end

Ok. I've started watching

And after the cheesy stripping to bikini and topless guys Maya said "we have our All stars"

But there's gonna be Love Island All Stars????
I think this was originally supposed to be the All Stars til they decided to scrap the winter season for a proper All Stars season instead.

I think this was originally supposed to be the All Stars til they decided to scrap the winter season for a proper All Stars season instead.
YES! Love Island Games was announced Late March/early April officially but rumours about it were as early as January 2023 where as LI All Stars didnt get officially announced till September and was rumoured over the summer, Games got a head start

We Lost Liberty and Jess, Jess annoyed me TF out of me with her one sided beef with Liberty but i have to say she grew on me so much the last few episodes, she provided drama,bitchiness, funny comments and she had a journye and became a likeable islander in the end, not to mention she ripped Johnny to tit multiple times lol,I'll miss her, Also Georgia has signed up for All Stars so we will be seeing her again in January

I can’t find the final on daily motion has anyone got a link?? I already know who wins as I follow him on insta but still wanna watch 🤣

I'm just starting love island games, and Justīne is absolutely stunning

Reactions: 2