Love Island Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starts November 1st on Peacock

🇬🇧
Eyal (season 4)
Georgia (season 4)
Jack (season 4)
Megan (season 4)
Curtis (season 5)
Mike B (season 6)
Liberty (season 7)
Toby (season 7)
Scott (season 10, 🇬🇧 but also season 5, 🇺🇸)

🇺🇸
Kyra (season 1)
Ray (season 1)
Justice (season 2 WINNER)
Cely (season 2)
Johnny (season 2)
Carrington (season 2)
Deb (season 4)
Zeta (season 4 WINNER)
Courtney (season 4)
imani (season 5)

🇦🇺
Callum (season 4)
Mitch (season 3 WINNER, season 4 islander)
Tina (season 3 WINNER, season 4 islander)
Jessica (season 4)

🇫🇷
Steph (season 2)

🇸🇪
Lisa (season 3)

🇩🇪
Aurelia (season 4)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s a ridiculous amount from series 4
I want series 5 back!

LOL Scott season 10 but also 5 … and now series 1 too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not enough series 5 contestants for me!

and unpopular opinion but I think it’s hilarious Scott is everywhere. He is as dull as dishwater, so why not collect your coin while you can, hardly going to have a career in tv/socials and that football career wasn’t doing too much 🤣 take the money and run!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am just really confused, what is the games actually supposed to be?
Maya Jama hosts an All-Star spin-off of Love Island UK with former Islanders from various countries.
- Contestants compete for a $100,000 prize by coupling up and participating in team and couple challenges.
- Iain Stirling provides narration for the series filled with eliminations, recouplings, dating, rivalry, and drama.
- Only the successful couples in the games will avoid being dumped from the island.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
First trailer, appreciating that someone tells Curtis he has small dick energy

I don’t know if i’m just bored or what but i’m weirdly looking forward to this now hahhaha is peacock another app or channel or something how do we watch this in the UK?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if i’m just bored or what but i’m weirdly looking forward to this now hahhaha is peacock another app or channel or something how do we watch this in the UK?
It’s a streaming service. People were saying it should be on itvx though over here

Reactions: 3
What’s that 😂 an app? Never heard of it before
It’s a streaming service. You can get the app on Sky. Tbh I never ever use it anymore. I only bought it to watch Bel Air and the Saved By The Bell reebot and one has been cancelled and the other has changed networks

Reactions: 1