Love Island Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a few days break and on the episode with Kem and Maura. Loving all the power couple twists, and Maura is brilliant. So funny and cheeky when asking questions to the islanders.

Reactions: 3
I loved that we could never guess the power couple twists. They weren’t predictable like most LI twists.

I was a bit disappointed with Kem. Still love him but I don’t think he showed much personality in LIG.

I loved that we could never guess the power couple twists. They weren’t predictable like most LI twists.

I was a bit disappointed with Kem. Still love him but I don’t think he showed much personality in LIG.
Amber said he was supporting her through Dancing On Ice. He seems genuinely lovely

Reactions: 1
Just watched the episode with the duel and Toby leaving. He obviously is a good friend as people seemed genuinely upset he was going. I don’t think they were crying for Georgia, she was only in there a few hours.

Just watched the episode with the duel and Toby leaving. He obviously is a good friend as people seemed genuinely upset he was going. I don’t think they were crying for Georgia, she was only in there a few hours.
I felt that too. And unpopular opinion but I like Liberty in this.

I really disliked Jack at first but love him and Justine. I have no idea who wins but rooting for them hot. She is 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 1