Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Where is the whole Liberty being a victim coming from? Jake was horrible to her or rather behind her back and she was happy with him right up until the end when she found out? Then she left so when was she playing victim? Also re Callum and Molly, why would anyone form LI ever approach them for all stars if they were in a happy relationship for them to stage this whole thing?
Yes Jake was horrible to her but I find it do find it surprising that none of the other girls marked her card about his behaviour, I know I would have. The moment she found out what the public actually thought about them as a couple (not compatible) is when she knew they weren’t winning anything so she turned herself into a victim, to qualify, a victim in the sense of ‘poor me’ .. very manipulative.

Reactions: 1

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Also, just realised that was prime time ITV1. Has that ever happened before?

I’m not convinced that was a stunt….that felt really uncomfortable. If my ex of 3 years had been stood there after only 6 months of a break up, I’d have walked out again. No, to be fair I probably would have walloped him into that pool then walked out.
Not really a leg to stand on when she’s there too 😂

Reactions: 1

Marilyn345

VIP Member
They did. Don’t you remember their faces when she tried to tell them some news. It was either that he loved her or he asked her to be his gf.
I remember it being at night and the girls were all sitting round together
OK then, can’t remember it clearly, did the other girls ask her to be aware? If they did personally this puts her in an even worse light .. forewarned is forearmed applies.

daisybrown

VIP Member
Both Finn and Paige were at the same photography studio yesterday. Won’t that be awkward for them if they both go in?