Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gail2611

Not really. Luis is 29 with two he doesn’t see apparently 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m not a big love island fan so I didn’t know. Sorry but anyone with kids and bordering on the wrong side of 30 should not be on love island. I could kind of get my head round it , if it was mixture of ages and backgrounds, but the majority are mid to early twenties. It just reeks of desperation

Reactions: 1

Jas28

Chatty Member
Maya must be exhausted how many Love Islands per year is she now presenting?!

gimm3more

VIP Member
That would apply the same to ANY of the previous love island cast though hahaha

one thing I don’t get is why would they all fall in love surely they all know of each other outside the villa anyway so if wanted to pursue something they would have? Maybe they will put non all stars in too to switch it up
I thought this. It looks tragic. Might have to watch though because I’ll need something to keep me going when The Traitors finishes 🥲

Nixxs

VIP Member
I voted:
Jake & Liberty (for the drama)
Demi & Anton (both very sweet)
Mitch & Georgia (loyal) (both snakes, they’ll bring drama together)
Georgia & Chris (don’t care about either)
Hannah & Luis (couldn’t remember either)
Kaz & Toby (nobody for either of them)

I think Lib will try to spin the whole her and Jake getting back together or not storyline. I hope he tells her where to go and doesn’t entertain it.

I also think her and Kaz will be so annoying together!

Looking forward to what Demi, Anton, Georgia loyal and Mitch will bring.

Can’t wait to see who the bombshells are! Hopefully they are saving the bigger stars for bombshells.
I voted the same all about the jake and liberty drama

Jas28

Chatty Member
I won’t feel sorry for Kaz this time. Yes the producers will set her up to fail by not having a single man in there that’s suitable for her or even wanting her. Cos they always end up being men who just want blonde girls or white brunette girls. But she chose to go back and put herself through this. And for what? It was shit the last time. Why’s she’s doing this again? And tbh she wasn’t even that entertaining to watch.
why did they decide to put all 3 of them there? Kaz, liberty and jake? What does Jake even add to the show? He was so dull last time.
Toby was also from their season and was with kaz originally and left her for chloe

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I think Paige Turley might be a bombshell. Her IG posts are usually quite sporadic but for the last week it’s been loads every single day. But it’s posts about nothing as if it’s someone just trying to make it look like it’s her going about her usual business.
Paige and Fin were at a photoshoot at the same location a few days ago. I think they’re filming (or have filmed) for EOTB.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Demi & Jake
Georgia H & Chris
Hannah & Luis
Kaz & Mitch
Liberty & Anton
Georgia S & Toby

Possibly Liberty and Jake to recouple a week or so in 🤣

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
They've spoken about shaking up the format of this series to make it different to the normal ones, it'll be interesting to see what they do. I can't see them doing casa amor. I think the initial coupling up on the first day could be done differently too.
---
I'm thinking that with there being 12 of them to start with,
I'm hopeful that one of the new twists is going to be that they are going to start with two villas or something?🤔
And maybe instead of casa amor they'll play about with this concept to change it up🤷🏾‍♀️