Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
I just voted for the couples there - it ended up a shit show 🤣

Demi - Anton
Georgia H - Chris
Hannah - Luis
Kaz - Mitchel
Liberty - Jake
Georgia S - Toby

I only really wanted Georgia H and Chris together and then the rest sort of happened by default.

Reactions: 1

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
FFS they can't even get the winner of S1 right??!🙄 Hopefully this is a good omen that a lot of the rest names they published are also complete tosh🙏🏾
...the writer of this was probably barely out of nappies when this series aired🙄😂

Attachments

Tifastrife

VIP Member
After sun has been axed for this season. Think it is just for this series though. Replaced with just live interviews every week outside the villa with evicted islanders

I don’t listen to the pod with Indiyah and Sam on but they’ve got Amy Hart on it now. God knows why, she’s insufferable 😂
Amy’s thread is good for a giggle

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
So I've heard Luis from series 1 is rumoured and today just heard that fucking Faye winter might be too (praying she won't as I cannot stand her - or anyone from her series for that matter)..

I'm also really hoping it might be a bit more like the past series (prior to 2021) but equally I ought to be realistic and realise that is highly unlikely 😭!!

You never know though eh, would be amazing if this could be a way to get it back to how it used to be...🥺🙏

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I think Mitch will bring us the messiness he's known for 😆
---

Maura did the exit interviews on Love Island USA & Games so I think she's above being a contestant now
I've not watched either of those and I dont follow her or anything....
I'm aware however she likely feels herself above it !!😆
...I was just playing out a wee ideal dream scenario that's all!🙃

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I’m picturing Georgia H and Chris getting together, I hope so anyway 🤞🏼
They're both islanders I think would have done better if they'd arrived earlier in their respective series, so I'm interested in how they go as OGs.

Georgia might go for Chris but it doesn't actually sound like she fancies him!:

"Chris Taylor, he’s hilarious and the main thing I’m attracted to is a man who can make me laugh. What a fun guy and like I said, I’m looking for someone to TikTok with so I reckon he’d be game for that sort of stuff!"