Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Who was in Chris’ series? Was that when Amber and Greg won? Literally can’t remember half the series! When was anton on it??

Reactions: 2

SSLL1993

Anyone else think it’s cringe that Hannah going back. She has a child and is 33. Deffo doing it for coverage and to get more money and freebies. Must time for another surgical procedure, she doesn’t need and doesn’t wanna pay for 🙄
I don’t think it matters she has a kid, I just think the age range between contestants is… the weirdest thing is that her ex boyfriend who she had a baby with went really weird and now claims to be Merlin… his IG is very strange!

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I think the premise is all wrong, they should have paired them up with "outsiders" that would have been more fun.
Yeh they should put it to the public to do votes of who goes in.. pit "outsiders" against "all stars" lol.. that would bruise a lot of egos though when they don't get voted in pahaha

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I wonder if they'll bring in bombshells from other countries. Imani from the latest US season would be amazing.
---
So who do we think is going to be the deciding bombshell for week 1? Faye?

I was thinking, if they waned to do an interesting CASA they could bring in really fit plebs, not ex islanders.
Scott & Catherine from last year were rumoured but aren't in the OG cast so I guess they could be early bombshells

The DM are saying Zara from last year said she was supposed to be on it but been cut.
They also called her a LI favourite and said fans will be devastated 😂

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
Ah I wondered about him! Hope he will, I'm really praying for some more S1-3 peeps (and even more s4 + 5)
..Be interesting to see what he'd be like on it now, ..he was such a lad first time round 😂
I follow Josh and have been watching his insta closely since they announced the line-up. He was in London a couple of days ago and I thought it was him heading to the airport 😅 He's somewhat active on insta, not overly, but he seems a bit too quiet so to speak. He always watches the show and judges it saying everyone is boring. He's still the exact same maybe even worse since getting older 🙃.

I'm maybe wondering if Max Morley would go back on too? Could see him doing it again

Maccat123

VIP Member
Ah see, I liked the first ‘winter’ series. Granted it wasn’t as good as series 5, that came the summer before it. Series 5 for me, is where Love Island peaked. Series 6 was overshadowed by what was going on with Caroline, her subsequent death, and the beginning of COVID. But I think it had lots of likeable characters. Demi being one of them.
The worst series have been series 7 (HOW have we got four of them, going into All Stars?!)
And the second winter series S9. Olivia is the most annoying contestant of all time. She can get in the fucking bin.
me too, especially once the likes of sophie and the guy she was with (connor? massive veneers) left.
---
Agree with all of this.
It peaked at 5 and rapidly started going downhill from there.
6 was the last one where it felt like the people and friendships were genuine, and where a lot of them were genuinely there to find love, as opposed to just fame...

S7 was just a nightmare on all fronts, I still to this day do not understand how they got it so wrong?! And how it felt so vastly different to previously.... I feel like there must have been a big producers reshuffle/shake up for that series or something?

S8 was the first time I never made it to the end... And 9 I bowed out at about week 2. Was brutally dire!
10 I never made it to the final either.

As a die hard fan *ahem*S1-6 I'm excited for All Stars and just really hope it isn't the nail in the coffin!! 🥺🤞🏾🙏
yes I thought season 7 was just beyond terrible and I haven’t properly enjoyed any of them since!

• Heart