Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Chris is doing my head in, he's far to full on and mrjokester and spitting out jokes/innuendos every 2 minutes, for me he's to full on, dont remember him being like that on S5
He was like this in season five but as much fun as he is I’d say he can be fairly sulky too and we might see more of that the longer he’s on screen.

Reactions: 2

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
It’s gonna be interesting. It could go two ways: he’s reviewed all his footage, learnt a lesson and will be more circumspect; or the complete opposite..he’ll be even worse/better. Obviously according to how you view him, personally I want to see worse followed by a quick dumping 🤔
I think Mitch will bring us the messiness he's known for 😆
---
Yesss this is exactly what I'm thinking (praying 😬)

... imagine they have Maura up their sleeves as a bombshell 😮 that'd be pretty epic
(Can't stand her but she was one of the best ever bombshells!)

..and funny with her and Chris being exes be good to watch these scenarios play out...
...it'll end up more like Ex on the beach when they start wheeling in all the exes😂
Maura did the exit interviews on Love Island USA & Games so I think she's above being a contestant now

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Every single one of them will know who is going in. If we all knew from the tabloids then you can bet that they all knew, either from agents, friends, etc. Most of them probably even discussed tactics. That's why I think it's a terrible idea and I don't think I'll be as interested in it as much as the summer one.
Georgia h, toby and molly all have the same management

I can't believe he still has a platform
same! can't stand him at all but he has inside tea about casting and is always right so was curious if he would spill some and he did but cannot stand him and have no idea how he has a platform after all the vile stuff that came out

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Who do you think some of bombshells will be?
Depends if the bombshells can also include casa amor rejects?... In which case I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lillie S7/(Liam)...

I feel like we could also see an appearance from Nipple Gate "licked her tit or whatever" woman...:cautious:🤣

• Haha

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
I assume Anton must be desperate for money if he’s doing it as I’m sure he has mental health issues. He did a documentary about mens body image

I’ve just watched this, I mean it’s not winning any literary prizes- and whilst he talks a lot about his body image and bulking, he makes no mention about what on earth he’s done to his face- he comes across surprisingly well.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Is anyone else dying of mortification at the ex islanders that are posting implying that they are going on the show? 😬

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Someone I know saw Georgia h on the tube late last year and she was messaging Casey from season 9. Wonder if he’s going in..
Strange they don’t follow each other on Instagram, I wonder if that’s so they can pretend they don’t know each other

• Wow
  • Heart

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I wonder if the all starts series is going to be relatively tame because a lot of them are thinking about their careers outside of reality tv. Like are they going to be as willing to enter the hideaway or talk about their endeavours I wonder.
Well at the very least (hopefully) we’ll be spared the awful closure cliches like .. “what’s your type” as presumably they already know. I think it’s a dreadful idea that the public are choosing the initial couples, hopefully they’ll start introducing the bombshells real quick .. and can we please have proper bombshells, people who look like 1950s film stars . 🤩 .. that’s the definition of a bombshell.