Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macaronicheese4life

I’m shocked to even see him on the programme, I heard through the grape vine that he did some dodgy dealings in France with moving money and was arrested, he got put on bail and is awaiting a court date. The reason he was able to go on the show is because it’s being filmed in a country that isn’t in the EU… I mean I heard this all through a friendof a friend so not sure how true it is! But he is known in Bristol (the part I’m from) for his dodgy companies!
I’m from around the area and hear things like this too…a friend of a friends sister has slept with him but apparently he’s a nice enough guy but can be a massive lad and get too big for his boots around others. I don’t know him personally though

• Wow
Reactions: 3

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Also if any of them had a thing for each other they’d have hooked up already cos they all go to the same events and know the same people
I think people could develop real feelings since they'll be together 24/7 and sharing beds, but some of them have probably spoken beforehand and agreed to couple up so it might be hard to know who's genuine and who's not.

pipmaccc

The sun have posted the starting line up;
Hannah S1
Luis S1
Georgia S3
Georgia S4
Chris S5
Anton S5
Demi S6
Jake S7
Liberty S7
Kaz S7
Toby S7
Mitch S10

Last edited:

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I’m shocked to even see him on the programme, I heard through the grape vine that he did some dodgy dealings in France with moving money and was arrested, he got put on bail and is awaiting a court date. The reason he was able to go on the show is because it’s being filmed in a country that isn’t in the EU… I mean I heard this all through a friendof a friend so not sure how true it is! But he is known in Bristol (the part I’m from) for his dodgy companies!

Wonder if that's why he's left already?

Huh? I didn’t say he did have to say that, I gave it as an example that he was being laughed at and he clearly didn’t like it cos he’s walked. I think my ‘kind of’ being in capitals makes it clear I’m far from a Jake fan
That was more of a rhetorical question, not aimed directly at you. More of a “he didn’t have to say that did he?” I never said you said that.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I won’t feel sorry for Kaz this time. Yes the producers will set her up to fail by not having a single man in there that’s suitable for her or even wanting her. Cos they always end up being men who just want blonde girls or white brunette girls. But she chose to go back and put herself through this. And for what? It was shit the last time. Why’s she’s doing this again? And tbh she wasn’t even that entertaining to watch.
why did they decide to put all 3 of them there? Kaz, liberty and jake? What does Jake even add to the show? He was so dull last time.
Will never have any empathy for Kaz, no one was good enough for her. OK things won’t always work out well but they absolutely cherry picked Tyler for her, he made an absolute beeline for her and they chose to couple up without Tyler being offered the option to choose some of the other girls for dates. No pleasing some folks eh.

Reactions: 2