Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her place to say yet she’s always quick to throw Anton under the bus

Reactions: 20
Wtf is up with Josh tonight. He’s proper being a dick
I actually think he’s the only one being real 🤷🏼‍♀️ if you’re going to start saying stuff about anyone, at least own up to it - he’s dead right in saying that to everyone

Reactions: 47
Argh it’s annoying me that Sophie got the wrong end of the stick when Georgia S said she cut it off with Tom when she met Toby. She literally meant outside, IRL. Not there in the villa! Ffs
Georgia is such a bleeping Knobhead though
Georgia is a knob head, but Sophie’s a complete tit stirrer. She’s been doing it for weeks. Doesn’t help that she’s so thick, she gets the wrong end of the stick before she tit stirs it.

Reactions: 44
Nah Josh is being a head. And Sophie is embarrassing herself the fact she keeps piping up trying to fight his battle. He’s proper digging at GH and Anton and I would be pissed odd if I was GH considering he sits there saying how good friends they are. If I was Sophie that would mega put me off someone the way he’s acting.

Reactions: 24
A lot of nerves been hit tonight it would seem. I bet all Arabellas x’s are collectively going and that’s why we ran for the hills,

Reactions: 15
Nah Josh is being a head. And Sophie is embarrassing herself the fact she keeps piping up trying to fight his battle. He’s proper digging at GH and Anton and I would be pissed odd if I was GH considering he sits there saying how good friends they are. If I was Sophie that would mega put me off someone the way he’s acting.
Yeah but he is right

Reactions: 11
He was a right little witch in series 1 if I remember correctly. Obviously not much has changed.

Reactions: 5
I’ve gone right off Anton him and Georgia are not working in the out side

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.