Love Island All Stars #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on love island instagram post that Danica is going on Sunday as the last bombshell. Makes sense as it’s only season 8 that doesn’t have anyone in yet isn’t it?
---
Also I voted Anton.. not Georgia just Anton. I can’t help myself there’s something so attractive about him this season 🥵
Oh god no not Danica. Isn't she the really bendy one who speaks to everyone like it's a job interview? She's bleeping painful 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so I missed a few episodes - about a week from when Sophie went in and when I caught up again it was the pda’s I think. Why does everyone hate Chris??

Why attack Casey and Eve??
Totally agree, my boyfriend and I are watching series 1 in tandem with All Stars as it's the only one we haven't seen before. It's so organic and funny. Proper messy holiday vibes. Going from that to modern Love Island it's like a different show altogether.
bet it’s quite a shock for Adam to go from how things were in his series, much more relaxed and real, with conversations that flowed about other things than pulling for a chat, (probably still somewhat orchestrated, but nothing to the extent it is now) I’ve also read that he was very openly in love on insta at Christmas, and so far although we’ve only seen him for a short snippet, I could well believe he’s just gone in for the 💰 very serious, doing a job, getting Chris dumped, potentially stay for 9 days or so then boom it’s finished and he’s quids in with interviews etc…

Reactions: 11
Two things for me tonight - thank god Chris has gone - he was turning into a wingebag.
And Arabella’s two year old sulking mouth is getting very tedious 😆

Reactions: 8
Georgia steel ex Callum Izzard is fit like it’s hard to work out her actual type is because sometimes she is with white lads and sometimes she’s with black lads. She must like both I’m similar but I’ve had more black boyfriends 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just can’t unsee Josh from geordie shore. He’s just stalks reality tv. I feel like he’s only with Sophie because of who her sister is. Same as he was with Charlotte to gain media attention
Do you mean when he did The Charlotte Show? I don’t remember him being on GS

Reactions: 2
I just can’t unsee Josh from geordie shore. He’s just stalks reality tv. I feel like he’s only with Sophie because of who her sister is. Same as he was with Charlotte to gain media attention

I feel the same about Georgia H. She’s still trying to make herself ‘happen’ after all these years. She did Towie, Love Island and pretty sure there’s been a few shows after that (including the one where she met Stephen Bear).

Remember Josh being unpleasant on ex on the beach

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for Danica to go in and hit up all the lads with all those killler chat up lines of hers such as “can you talk me through your key achievements” and “tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline” 😍🥰
tell me 2 lies and a truth or an exciting fact about yourself, pure interview vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the fact she’s naturally beautiful too. Don’t think she has anything fake about her
I just think she oozes class. And that’s something you can’t buy, or have injected into you!

Reactions: 13
Maya is a crap host to me.

I like the ways Sophie Monk does it in LI Aus, she is a bit dramatic when she some comes in for a dumping but has a great rapport with them all. Maya is like Laura W, robotic.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.