Love Island All Stars #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know Adam from, well Adam but grateful he has saved Arabella from Chris. Plus we are saved from Chris’ moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone commented on love island instagram post that Danica is going on Sunday as the last bombshell. Makes sense as it’s only season 8 that doesn’t have anyone in yet isn’t it?
---
Also I voted Anton.. not Georgia just Anton. I can’t help myself there’s something so attractive about him this season 🥵

Reactions: 11
Someone commented on love island instagram post that Danica is going on Sunday as the last bombshell. Makes sense as it’s only season 8 that doesn’t have anyone in yet isn’t it?
Hardly worth her going in!

Reactions: 18
I saw a tiktok from Danica today about Cape airport or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
---
Also I voted Anton.. not Georgia just Anton. I can’t help myself there’s something so attractive about him this season 🥵
Rather her than Paige!

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for Danica to go in and hit up all the lads with all those killler chat up lines of hers such as “can you talk me through your key achievements” and “tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline” 😍🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know the producers get a lot of input in all these couplings, but Adam entering and picking Arabella so quickly just made it soooo obviously orchestrated to get Chris out

Reactions: 16
JUSTICE FOR ARABELLA !!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Chris is a dangerous person. I was friends with someone for a long time like him. He would carry on like Chris and then manipulate you into believing you were wrong if you ever questioned his behaviour.
Himself and Georgia have to be the most cunning people I have ever seen on TV.

Reactions: 30
I don’t know why Arabella was so bothered about Toby she can do much better and has been linked to well better than him. She’s been linked to loads of Manchester City and Chelsea players. Also Leonardo DiCaprio

Reactions: 19
Just wondering do they have the crack with each other off camera because on camera it’s all so staged and sterile.
Totally agree, my boyfriend and I are watching series 1 in tandem with All Stars as it's the only one we haven't seen before. It's so organic and funny. Proper messy holiday vibes. Going from that to modern Love Island it's like a different show altogether.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.