Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I think if the reason they split up is correct in that he didn’t wanna get married but she did, I guess that’s not changed has it? Despite them being in the show/getting on etc. They still want different things. That’s why I think if they do try again, it will be after some time on the outside but 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2

jenabelle

I think if the reason they split up is correct in that he didn’t wanna get married but she did, I guess that’s not changed has it? Despite them being in the show/getting on etc. They still want different things. That’s why I think if they do try again, it will be after some time on the outside but 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe Molly just isn't that person and he is loving to get married, but not to her unfortunately. Sure we will never know the the truth. This is one f up loved island

Laika1234

VIP Member
If Georgia S still thinks she has options after this and that Callum is one of them she is mistaken.
He sounds like he well and truly done with her
From first look it sounds like Callum is still an option for her which is going to be painful to watch.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I think Joanna was right to tell Sofie , I’d want to know if I was her , Josh can’t be trusted and it’s definitely producer involvement in regard to when Joanna was able to talk to her about it

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’m not sure which Georgia you mean but I don’t think the 10 year thing is that weird considering Georgia Steel was 15 10 years ago and Harrison was 19
Georgia steel I was talking about she said that she hasn’t had a serious relationship since she was 19. She is now 25 that’s six years, not far off 10
---
Rewatching it back just for laughs anton kills me we have just watched it all 🤣 georgia is clueless

Last edited: