Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused loyal history think of another word. Your only confused about your history of loyalty but what’s there to be confused about your not loyal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Georgia S just loves the attention. She's just been so harsh to Callum tbh. Idiot. She's good at gaslighting and Callum handled things in a very calm and adult way.

What's the PDA awards?? Like the movie night 🍿

Reactions: 17
this is harsh but duck it no wonder Georgia S's dad walked out on her with an attitude and sense of entitlement like that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And another thing. WHY DOES GEORGIA S SAY THE NAME OF THE PERSON SHES TALKING TOO SO MANY TIMES WHEN SHES HAVING A CONVO WITH THEM! Drives me INSANE. hope everyone knows what I mean 🤣😭🖕🏻
there’s loads of these bastards at work - they go on my tit list as soon as I hear them do it more than once during one conversation. It’s taught as a way of making people feel like you’re really paying attention to them. In reality, they’re paying attention to how they can make you THINK they’re paying attention when they couldn’t be less interested in what you’ve got to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Georgia is so tangled in the web of her own lies that it would be only fair if she fell down face first onto a pile of crap. I hope her parents are proud of her cause she truly is a terrible woman (not saying a human being, just a woman)..

Toby is an actual psychopath. He didn't even feel sorry for anyone involved. Rolling his eyes and making light of the situation when everyone around him feels terrible for what he's done. Low key impressed with level of narcissism that boy has going for himself.

Reactions: 23
Omg Georgia S just loves the attention. She's just been so harsh to Callum tbh. Idiot. She's good at gaslighting and Callum handled things in a very calm and adult way.

What's the PDA awards?? Like the movie night 🍿
Its linked to those insta stories they had people voting on i think.

Cant for the life of me remember anything

Reactions: 2
Georgia needs some psychological assessment because this behaviour isn’t normal! She’s not even thinking before she speaks. She’s just saying what she needs to, to different people

Reactions: 27
I said it on the last thread when she argued with Molly but it’s scary AF how quickly Georgia S flips into victim mode

You’re too good for her Callum

Reactions: 44
Could it be showing displays of affection / flirting ?G and josh would be good to show , how many clips of G flirting with Toby & Tom will they be 🤞🏻I hope it’s like movie night plsssss

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.