Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
New thread

Reactions: 1

Princessax

VIP Member
Still catching up cus was watching the traitors…. But have just all precious love islands hooked up with other love islanders 🤢. Like cmon ??

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
After watching that argument now I think Callum is the twat !
He shouldn't be bitching boys chat back to the girls anyway and he misinterpreted what Toby ment.
The whole thing was just miscommunication imo

queenwannabe

Not strictly about the show, but anyone else having an absolute nightmare with ITV Player? If we can't catch it live, we have to give up because it will not do the 'play from start' and since it repeats, the recorded version (which usually works eventually) doesn't become available until close to midnight.

Seriously ITV, I actually WANT to watch your show, why do you make it so hard?
If you click watch love and as soon as it comes off come off and click watch from the start and it works! So annoying the way it kicks you off everytime you try and watch from the start but this works!

Beth1980

VIP Member
Just said to OT they have only been paired for a few days when he was asking what was happening. Then told him they are doing what is needed for airtime either of their own initiative or producers prompting.

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
who was the 19 year old on Tom's season, the one with the footballer dad? I vaguely remember her but her name won't come to me and it's bugging me
Claudia Fogarty? 🤔 I dunno, I'd turned off before it got to her entrance but I'd heard about a Nepo baby in this series with Tom lol

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I don’t think Georgia will go with Tom. She’s just going to milk it for attention but will stick with Callum. She’s so aware of the cameras and her perception.
How does Georgia know Tom .. Appreciate you probably don’t know but there seems to be history there, one of which they both seem fond. That said we only saw a small snip of their chat and who knows what we should take from it, probably just OTT flirting for camera time. Georgia should be well aware that binning off Callum at this juncture is not a good look.

Last edited: