Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Ads already? It hasn't been on for 10 minutes even. Argh

Hanna and her lips, yeah, it's a no from me.

Reactions: 2

melh89

Some articles saying that Maura Higgins, Ovie and Destiny's Chaldish main guy, what's-his-name are rumoured to join All Stars. Surely not Maura and Ovie. And that fella faced so much backlash that he wouldn't dare to go in, Michael was the name, was it?
Chaldish guy I forget his name is it Michael? Was the reason Amber won

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I’m starting to think they didn’t know for sure but were told it was a possibility. If they hadn’t spoken in six months they probably thought it would be fine or in Mollys case there might be hopes he’d see the light and want her back.
I don’t think it’s the total set up that others do but they must have known each other would be there.

I think India (who coupled with Ovie and they had a short relationship) is in South Africa aswell? She's gorgeous but didn't make much of a bang in her season so not sure she'd be suitable for All Stars. Although they've gone with Arabella so anything's possible.
I thought this like oooooooooh cos me and the other half think she's abolutely beautiful to look at (except her annoying voice) but it looks like she's just shooting new content for Pour Moi.
---
Is it bad I want Deji back purely for the memes?!

I definitely didn't like (let alone love) Liberty after her season. She bored me within 5 minutes of being on screen. Most people on this thread were the same I think.
true thats why I said most and by most I meant people on X/Twitter ,general public,I worded badly but thats what I meant and in the media she was referred to as sweetheart and girlboss etc

• Sick

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Why aren't all the Islanders in the running to be coupled up with Tom and Sophie? Why only 3 of each?

Ros79

Chatty Member
Something to vote for!

How does Georgia S know Tom? (I was watching The Traitors for the most part)