Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellabal

maybe she has daddy issues 🤔
She obviously really wants to meet someone but it’s like she falls in love with every boy that shows her some kind of attention. Anyone could have come in and she would have acted like they were made for each other

Reactions: 1

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Bet Chris is annoyed with himself for not saying Arabella, guessing he really wanted to but wants to be perceived as non-vindicative. Yeah right .. your face gave you away Chris, plonk..
Yeh but I bet he persuaded Joanna to, can’t stand the sod 🤣

Chloe technically said "every boyfriend who went on holiday" so she didn't say EVERY boyfriend.

I just find it very hard to believe that Toby would sit on national tv and say she cheated on him if she didn't??!
I feel like after what Toby said she was definitely implying he cheated

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Definitely see it now - I don't understand why everyone is getting new teeth nowadays! There was nothing wrong with hers 😭
---

I think it looks quite sweet! Think everyone is having like mini dates - but agree it is going to be a making up episode lol so no drama 💔
I suppose it is Love Island! I was just hoping there might be a further blow-up but they'll all be conscious that the final is so close now, so it probably wouldn't have happened anyway. At least Josh vs Georgia H and Anton looks like it'll bubble under the surface for a few more days.

Jabba125

That is indeed very far fetched, i'm not going to call you out over this but i do think you either need to seek some help or take some time away from the situation because your imagination is running very wild and beyond what is acceptable to speculate in such an open forum.
Wow didn’t mean to offended anyone. I have a close friend in a similar situation and see a lot of similarities in their behaviour but maybe I am wrong!

Hissmcnelly

It wasn’t Ardee it was Aitch! I have friends from Bicester and my friend who’s at uni is close with Bridie
She told me a while back tbf before all this drama kicked off last night