Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intheparkonthebeach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think the islanders decide who goes in the hideaway. Everytime the text comes they all shout for the same couple. The producers obviously decide although I have no idea what the criteria is. Arabella & Adam (is that his name?!) should be bottom of the list being the newest couple. Sophie & Josh should go in so he can shove things up his arse.
I think either the producers decide and make it seem like the islanders have made a unanimous decision or they tell them to discuss it prior and choose together

Marilyn345

VIP Member
would love a psychoanalysis of her!
I expect she’s found a way to beat a lie detector test, defeating a psychological analysis test would create no problem 😉. Less facetiously I find her behaviour strange and unusual to say the least, accepting it’s reality TV and more or less everyone on those shows aren’t being particularly true to themselves, we’re seeing nothing new here, just look at her behaviour in her own series, worth a look to those who’ve never watched Series 4, a good season to watch anyway… all human life 😉

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I think she has had new teeth. Sophie doesn't look much different though.

Here's a clearer before pic of Arabella's teeth:
View attachment 2756510
Definitely see it now - I don't understand why everyone is getting new teeth nowadays! There was nothing wrong with hers 😭
---
Ugh, looks like a boring making up episode, so that everyone can be lovey for Valentine's

Photos link
I think it looks quite sweet! Think everyone is having like mini dates - but agree it is going to be a making up episode lol so no drama 💔

imhereliveimnotacat

Chatty Member
I thought it was really weird how she flew home for Valentine’s Day and then flew back today to host tomorrow’s show. I don’t think LI producers would be very happy with that especially as she posted on insta that she had had no sleep before getting straight back into filming.
It’s not very professional…. I agree with others who have said it feels like she has lost motivation for the show since she has landed bigger deals elsewhere and it is showing in her presenting.
Isn't it like an 11 hour flight aswell?!

Orange99

Toby is clearly still deep in his feels for Chloe. Feel a bit bad for him in the first look - if Chloe’s watching from home what a strange thing that would be to watch 😅
I’m wondering if this is why he wasn’t straight into Georgia S to start with it’s not him hurting her it’s her hurting him as she has form for cheating!!

r0sie9

Somebody writing on GS insta story “who loved seeing these two reunited” about her & Dani with two options that are both yes🙄 why do people do that on polls, so pointless