Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
Remember Chloe on her original VT saying something about how she loves a married man? I don't think you can really count it as cheating if he's sleeping with his wife

Reactions: 3

Pshsjsnn

Do you think they choose who to dump or their favourite couple - hope it’s not predictable and they pick Adam & Arrabella as they’ve been together the least amount of time. Trying to think of their outside friendship groups as to how it will go.

Tom can’t count on Joe’s loyalty after he didn’t back him up at the Joe and Joanna dumping. 😂
They choose their favourite couple. Same way as it was done on love island games. Least votes goes

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I don’t think Molly and Callum will couple up, but now they are friends again I can see something maybe happening in future. I think they still share the dogs don’t they? Or did Callum have one and Molly the other?

Funny gets fanny what the fuck Maya thats so fucking cringe and not true, Chris is ''funny'' and didnt get any fanny all season! but what do you expect from someone whoses catchphrase is cling cling motherfuckas and Hunnis
Maya’s not wrong. I’ve known men who would be considered not good looking and my friends agreed they could laugh people into bed

Jas19/2

VIP Member
So much excitement anticipation tonight’s episode it’s going to go off drama drama drama can’t wait to see what Hannah and Mitch say

Didn’t we work out on the Yaz thread that when GH was on about Jake writing her letters and saying they had this big history and how in love they were she would have been a school girl at the time? She’s just a hanger on. I’m always quite surprised at how close her and Olivia are.
I remember this but can’t find where her age is discussed. From what I can see Jake was sent to prison at 18 in 2008 when Georgia would have been 14