Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ebazza

Have they done away with the god awful final dates? So glad the baby challenge is ditched for good! I don’t know of anyone that actually enjoys it
I think final dates will be shown on Monday nights episode between the live parts

Reactions: 4

WitchyMoo

If the ex Islanders get to chose who stays will they perhaps vote off the favourites as in Callum & Jess and Molly & Tom because they believe what the public are saying and wanting and hoping that they get back together and because they aren’t they feel they need to be evicted - omg nooo!

If that was true that could mean in the final is

Sophie & Josh
Georgia S and Toby
Arabella and Adam

I mean I think it fake with Arabella and Adam I think he fake as hell with her and I also think trouble in paradise with Anton and Georgia H so can’t see them making the final but I wouldn’t want to see Georgia Snake and Toby in the final either!

Jas28

Chatty Member
Finally caught up (with the thread that is💗 I've all but given up on the actual show!!! :sleep: Jeezo it's dull)
....I'm only hanging on by a thread for a daily dose of my stud muffin big C🥰😍😘😅

Anyhoo, saw this the other day and oh my god my heart hurts!!!!😭😭 this was him telling her he wants her back, but just in his so-laid-back-hes-horrizontal-way😩 that I either think she missed it!! Or she thought he was just saying it/not meaning it... Orr it wasn't the big bold grand gesture of undying love/I can't live without you type declaration she was hoping for😢

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned They absolutely 100% still love eachother I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS🥲🥲🫶

That's the thing with having everything on social media now. When people break up all photos and things are there for everyone to look at and comment on which must hurt looking back on those times. It looks like they had such a good relationship

Laika1234

VIP Member
You’re not best mates with someone you’ve shagged in the past. Sorry I don’t buy it. She’s one of those girls who has a lot of “best male friends” that she has history with
You’re not best mates with someone you’ve known a few weeks. It’s ridiculous.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
If you’re using the time thing why aren’t people voting for Callum and Jess? Jess has literally 0 personality and has not contributed anything to this entire show, they have no chemistry and will not last on the outside!!!!!
Exactly - it keeps making me laugh when Callum and Molly are like we’ve got new couples now and are happy in our couples - like it’s going to go anywhere on the outside!

A&A have way more chemistry than them!