Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ITV Clearly gave all the budget to Celeb Big Brother, 5 weeks instead of 6 minimum or the regular 8 , no outside challenges, no Casa Amor, the beach club looked like a garden shed, no performane at the beach club like usual, no legendary islanders as they didnt cough up and reliedon Z list Islanders from the worst seasons S6,7,9, now no in person family chats, all o n zoom when we know Rochelle would go to the opening of a packet of cheese and she went to Aus to see Marvin b4 xmas, very cheap very telling as Olivia would say
I think that’s because it’s normally meet the parents but that would be pointless and we know none of these are lasting anyway

Reactions: 4

Laika1234

VIP Member
Agree and to be honest I like that tom while a bit boring is relatively unproblematic for her in there.

Why does everyone think Molly and Callum should get back together - apart from them being the two nicest people in there?

Beeva2005

To be honest I like Anton , still think he's a good man , just think Georgia would be better on the outside world 🌎

mamaland

I agree. I mean I'm biased when it comes to Toby because I think he's attractive! But sometimes I feel like teeth can give someone character. For example, David Bowie wasn't my cup of tea, he had sort of fang teeth- however I did think they made his face interesting. And I thought Katie price had more character with her original teeth. But that's just my opinion!
As long as they are clean and white I do think natural teeth can make a face unique. Look at Madonna with her gap! I dunno, all this striving for 'perfection' can take away from natural beauty.
I don’t think he has to have turkey teeth but I still don’t like his teeth 🤣

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
I don’t see the point in calling out Anton and Georgia leave them at it, it’s not affecting anyone else’s relationship.