Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
Right, need a VPN recommendation as away for 3 weeks from Thursday. Not express vpn as that fucked me over last year and had to reset my iPad. I’d rather pay for a month than have to deal with shitty ads. I’m thinking Nord?

Reactions: 1

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
And I'm bringing out the SNL skit for its yearly giggle lol 😆

---
Cocodamol here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I've got my snacks ready for toniiiiight 🙈🙈 diet starts tomorrow
Think it's going to be a spice bag for snackage time tonight 🤣🤣 definitely no diet in this house lol 😅

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
And I'm bringing out the SNL skit for its yearly giggle lol 😆

---

Think it's going to be a spice bag for snackage time tonight 🤣🤣 definitely no diet in this house lol 😅
It's just an ad? Did you put the wrong link? 😭

• Wow

Pebs19

I cant scroll back and find it the thread is moving too fast, what harriets brother callled pls?

Laika1234

VIP Member
I could see Ayo and the girl in yellow bikini could get together and cruise to final if they’re not dickheads.

Solpaqueen

Mimi is a right sourpuss, cheer up love it might never happen

Ayo is getting a bit much now though.

Clovis

VIP Member
Joey’s got a bed in the main bedroom, don’t bombshells usually sleep elsewhere until they’ve coupled up.
They do later on when there's no room, but otherwise they often have the bombshells in a single bed shoved in the corner somewhere.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I wonder if the dumping is real or there'll be a twist like on the US one when Bergie was dumped early then came back the next day with two bombshells.
I was gonna say they need to switch it up like the later series of Americas Next Top Model they brought people back as a twist