Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Fair. Same with Molly Mae - after whatever she's done, girls leaving comments like "I haven't had a baby and look nowhere near as good as Molly" etc. Painful to read. Happy I don't have a daughter to be honest as it would break my heart if she had to look at all this fakeness and think she's not good enough
I feel like none of these girls can win tbh. Whatever they do or put out online, someone will find fault with it. Like sorry that MM is naturally petite. Although what Paige said was just fucking silly and ridiculous - borderline eating disorder language keep that shit off SM 🤢
Also there is an ex islanders thread for these kinds of things (to the OP bringing up Paige) ☺

Reactions: 1

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Is he not doing it at all? I thought he was doing one or two days.
This morning Hart said that she and Indiyah would be there every single morning this week and Chris Taylor would be doing the weekend show. Maybe it will be different next week . 🤔
Ah it seems I got some of it right:
“LOVE Island is having a complete shake-up with Sam Thompson being replaced in one of his roles. While Thompson, who won I'm A Celebrity last year, will return to his Love Island: Aftersun hosting duties, he has stepped down from the podcast, The Morning After”

Last edited:

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Different rules for the hideaway this time:

“…. the Hideaway now boasts a sign which reads, ‘No invitation needed’. It’s been reported that the rules of the den have now been changed, so people don’t have to be nominated by their fellow islanders.. “.

Seems they can use ‘the facilities’ whenever they want and with whom they want, whatever happened to romance. 😮
Too late to edit this post but a bit more explanation is that sometimes contestants end up in friendship couples so this gives them the opportunity to invite an Islander they do fancy to visit the hideaway with them. Makes a little more sense I guess but is it a good idea .. I’m not sure, suppose the invited person doesn’t wanna go 😳