Love Island 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obvious they are trying to keep Joey & Grace in. They always used to send the couple with the fewest votes home.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How much younger do the women look without all the make-up and false eyelashes.

Reactions: 9
This one girl and one boy bullshit does my heading. Send the ones home who’s got the lowest votes it’s not hard.
Totally agree. I take it Joey and Grace got the lowest and production are trying to save them. Get their moneys worth

Reactions: 15
duck off joey and Grace

delighted that the Ronnie, Grace, Joey and tiff have been knocked down though as they clearly thought they were the villa top dogs.

Reactions: 20
Can't believe Sean straight up said get rid of the competition 😂 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ronnie has had more chances than England at the Euros and hasn't scored (love my English neighbours soz)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good on Cairan for sticking up for Omar, when Sean said if Omar went he’d have a better chance with Tilda.
Sean even if she picks you, you’ve no chance with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus christ harriet must be uncomfortable with that swimsuit right up her fanjita….

Reactions: 8
I have to say I don’t get why Jess is there she doesn’t have the love island look which is nice in some ways but she just looks out of place

Reactions: 17
Joes & grace should go home because they didn’t even need love island to be together so what’s the point of them staying anyway?

Reactions: 35
Oh I'm 100% only having a lol about Grace's boobs. She's stunning and her body is banging 🔥

I have massive knockers myself so I'm only jealous really 😂
I know having someone else's figure will never make me happy but I'd happily give it go.

I'd never go on something like Love Island even for a winter edition, wrapped up in jumpers and trackie bottoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.