Love Island 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with everything you have said! And people wonder why he has never settled down! He is a jealous and insecure little man child! He will never change!
My partner was such a Joey Essex fan (no one hold it against him lol) but even he is like what the heck is wrong with this guy

Reactions: 6
is grace okay ? all that drama for nothing when she told omar he was her type very strange.
From what’s happened she seems those girls who like guys fighting over her, which is immature and toxic

Reactions: 20
From what’s happened she seems those girls who like guys fighting over her, which is immature and toxic
I’d love to see her and Joey go. I really would. The smugness of the two of them
Is unbearable

Reactions: 16
Grace told Joey she’d get to know Omar if she wasn’t with him…

Joey tells Omar that Grace has had a few comments that make her uncomfortable

W H A T

Reactions: 21
Omgggggg if they did the thing where the bottom two couples have to swap or leave the villa 😭

put Grace with Omar I BEG

Reactions: 11
Because she’s small chested, it’s to give her cleavage
(I think she looks great, big up the small boobie gang)
"They're not small, darling, they're Parisian."

I can't remember clever quotes from history or impressive poems but I can remember what someone told Billie Piper when she was self conscious about going topless on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tiffany looks nice tonight

Ronnie’s hair is looking particularly fibrous

I’d be happy for BN to get in the BIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.