Love Island 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All so Harriet and Sean can have their chance with 2 people who don’t want them 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 49
i’m so shocked they’re dumping OMAR wtf after he was getting to know Matlida for SEAN

Reactions: 27
Why not bleeping Jess man. I don’t think they should’ve sent Omar home cause Matilda would’ve chosen him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
They picked the wrong people. I hate the way the OGs stick together. They need to stop letting islanders send people home and just go with whoever got the fewest votes. We complain about this every year but the producers seem to do the opposite of what the viewers want.

Reactions: 52
ew Sean’s giving me the ick now. sorry should have been anyone over than omar even Ronnie!!!

Reactions: 20
Sorry if you have to dump your only competition to “help you out” then you don’t have a shot with that girl Sean…twit

• Haha
Reactions: 43
SUCH a crappy decision…. Jess /Ronnie or Grace /Joey should have gone hands down over teeth and Omar

Reactions: 21
I'm still waiting on someone refusing to leave.

Getting in bed and having to be ejected by security.

Make a scene!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.