Love Island 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who didn’t watch Towie back in the day, this is exactly how he was with Sam! Was just discussing with my partner how I wondered if he’d maybe grown up but he’s still as jealous and insecure as always! Even the way he had Grace sitting on his knee

Defo the type to make you unfollow guy friends and check your phone… it makes me feel bad that because he’s famous no one is going to tell him that he’s out of order. Like he’s just slagged Omar off to the entire bedroom and it’s unfair to him he’s done nothing wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
the Omar/Joey thing is such a non issue. I just know after that the production shouted "scene."

Reactions: 14
For anyone who didn’t watch Towie back in the day, this is exactly how he was with Sam! Was just discussing with my partner how I wondered if he’d maybe grown up but he’s still as jealous and insecure as always! Even the way he had Grace sitting on his knee

Defo the type to make you unfollow guy friends and check your phone… it makes me feel bad that because he’s famous no one is going to tell him that he’s out of order. Like he’s just slagged Omar off to the entire bedroom and it’s unfair to him he’s done nothing wrong.
Also, I don’t care if you’re Harry Styles, any man who says to another man “you’re no competition to me” is automatically an ick. Grossssss

Reactions: 45

100% agree with everything you have said! And people wonder why he has never settled down! He is a jealous and insecure little man child! He will never change!

Reactions: 19
Just watching last night unseen bits, happened to pause it at this point 😳

This is not even one of @Diagnosis123 edits, they’re her *actual* teeth…. 😬😬😬😬
IMG_6317.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They are all bored out of their minds and I am there with them, guess jokes on me as I am still watching.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.