Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they won’t last at all. I just mean in there he strikes me as though he’s committed to winning and will stick it out to the end with her..
Absolutely. I'd LOVE to see him choose a casa girl and bring her back. I'm here for the ructions. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
First Matilda’s dress was falling off & now her bikini looks too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have two bombshells who came in at the same time ever ended up going for each other rather than any of the ones already in?
This is my issue… the bombshells NEVER go for each other. Almost like the producers tell them not to 🤔

Reactions: 7
Uma. What do you actually want?

Is she trying to host the show? No graft at all.

Reactions: 2
This is my issue… the bombshells NEVER go for each other. Almost like the producers tell them not to 🤔
That’s exactly what they tell them to do. As though anyone would be interested in the new guy and Matilda coming in and then going on a date with each other.

Reactions: 3
This Uma no kissing thing is just making me think she has a boyf outside tbh

Reactions: 17
See I would ruin the mood

Jess: your mum and dad still together

Me: nah she's dead

****Silence*****

BTW guys you can laugh because causing awkward situations is a talent of mine lol
I do this to people 🤣 and I love to deliver it in a very non chalant way and they're like .... ohh, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.