Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dono he’s already dropping y the cliches with how he’s caught feelings and he normally doesn’t do that YADA YADA YAWN.

I can see him doing the now standard casa cheating and then winning her back so it’s like they’ve gone on a journey 🙄
They'll not last a month outside the house. He's like 20 years of age and will have that much p*ssy thrown at him when he gets out, his mickey won't know what to do with itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have two bombshells who came in at the same time ever ended up going for each other rather than any of the ones already in?

Reactions: 5
Matilda does have pretty eyes but her fake flashes and really heavy brow bone kinda hide them.

Reactions: 5
Uma’s gonna lose him if she’s not careful. Not to say “you MUST put out”, but why is she against even a peck? Why did she come on love island if she knows that’s how she likes to do it!

Reactions: 18
They'll not last a month outside the house. He's like 20 years of age and will have that much p*ssy thrown at him when he gets out, his mickey won't know what to do with itself.
Oh they won’t last at all. I just mean in there he strikes me as though he’s committed to winning and will stick it out to the end with her..

Reactions: 3
See I would ruin the mood

Jess: your mum and dad still together

Me: nah she's dead

****Silence*****

BTW guys you can laugh because causing awkward situations is a talent of mine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.