Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk how the producers can be blamed when Samantha chose to cling onto Joey and not get to know anyone else…all the while, him not kissing her at all, and she herself saying all the girls coming in will be interested because of who he is. I think part of the reason she’s embarrassed is because she knows she let it go on and kind of let herself be used by him tbh.

Reactions: 39
Idk how the producers can be blamed when Samantha chose to cling onto Joey and not get to know anyone else…all the while, him not kissing her at all, and she herself saying all the girls coming in will be interested because of who he is. I think part of the reason she’s embarrassed is because she knows she let it go on and kind of let herself be used by him tbh.
Agree with this. The signs were there that there was no chemistry but she was happy to fake it to get to the end.

Reactions: 28
If the producers had a plan for Joey they are to blame! No one should be used as a play thing to pass the time! If it wasn’t Samantha it was going to be another girl

Reactions: 24
If the producers had a plan for Joey they are to blame! No one should be used as a play thing to pass the time! If it wasn’t Samantha it was going to be another girl
But they can’t control how he behaves so what is the ‘plan’? If a man is actually into you, you can send in every ex he’s ever had and he wouldn’t be interested. He wasn’t interested in Samantha. Anyone could see that, she knew it, if he used her that’s on him not the producers. They probably sent the ex in to confirm it because they’d spent 2 weeks in a friendship couple and it was getting dry but fundamentally what happened is his fault and partially her for continuing it

Reactions: 14
If someone pops up on the thread that knows Tiff I'm going to scream

Aw duck I forgot they already did. Help us all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Jess told him Samantha really liked him and he said she never let him know. That was true same way Grace said to her that she had given her the green light to crack on.

She did herself no favours and I’m sure at the beginning she fancied Ronnie, so I think it was just a case of there being nobody she fancied so she stuck with Joey but I bet if someone had come in she fancied she would have told Joey she wasn’t feeling a romantic connection.

Reactions: 18
Spot on. She's was happy enough being with him even though he didn't give her anything because she wanted to be with the Joey Essex. She smugly announced they were 'the nation's favourites' just because they weren't in the bottom three. Her reaction to seeing how he is when he's actually interested, left her unable to stay in. If she had moved on and flirted with others like Harriett did, she'd probably still be there and on a date with a new bombshell

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.