Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha is so embarrassing. Screaming “I DONT CARE” but then doing the absolute most to show she does, indeed, care. She’s riled af. And pre-emptively cutting it off to protect herself is so dramatic. Why not just chill out and see how it all plays out?
I think Sam is just putting her walls up so she doesn’t get hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Joey & Grace situation seems odd to me. If they like each other as much as it seems why wait until you are both on Love Island to rekindle the relationship?
But said they weren’t boyfriend/girlfriend? But didn’t she say it lasted 6 months? Must have just been duck buddies then.

But this is an obvious set up as usual by the producers and pre arranged between Joey & Grace.

Reactions: 12
Psycho Sam what’s she done to be a psycho
What has she not done yet? The way she acted ever since the blonde one came in. And even before that, any game they played, god forbid Joey had to do smth, she took her position as a scorned wife. She has to get a grip.

Reactions: 14
I do think Samantha likes the fact Joey is Joey Essex. That is her main attraction to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I mean it’s hardly going to be a “saucy” sleepover apart from Joey and Grace, they’re all bleeping boring barely anyone’s kissed as a couple in bed let alone do anything else

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.