Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something tells me Joey and Grace are going to win this series. I'm already hooked (to my surprise!)...

Reactions: 15
The girls go for the wrong boys and the boys go for the wrong girls 🥲
They will realise in years to come how lovely he was. And I hope he finds a lovely girl, has loads of cute babies and lives happily ever after ❤
---
Wtf is Mimii doing? Trying to stay relevant? 🤣 embarrassing 😀

Reactions: 9
I think Samantha was absolutely right to sleep on the day bed, she could obviously see what was coming.
Joey calling her dramatic and being off with her since Grace came in is just an excuse to cut it off with her.

Reactions: 23
NO the sound!! But you can actually see a HUGE difference there, he does really like grace… are we now going to have watch loads of noisy PDA that Joey claims to love so much??

Reactions: 12
They're going to get so much movie night material from the night away. Love this idea. They should do it later in the series too.

Reactions: 19
I think Samantha was absolutely right to sleep on the day bed, she could obviously see what was coming.
Joey calling her dramatic and being off with her since Grace came in is just an excuse to cut it off with her.
Nah sleeping on the day beds is embarrassing and nothing had happened at that point

Reactions: 8
Nah sleeping on the day beds is embarrassing and nothing had happened at that point
I know but I think she could probably sense it at that point, I’d feel like an idiot if I got into bed with someone and then they binned me off the next day lol

Reactions: 9
NO the sound!! But you can actually see a HUGE difference there, he does really like grace… are we now going to have watch loads of noisy PDA that Joey claims to love so much??
If he's anything like he was in ex on the beach, there will be so much pda they probably won't be able to show most of it 😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.